RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
Our curator takes pride in providing both expertise and service to meet the needs of our clients
- To obtain permission to reproduce materials from the BC Sports Hall of Fame and Museum, reproduction fees, apart from the usage fees, are applicable and will vary according to the format required.
- License fees for commercial, research, personal or non-commercial uses of the reproductions, may apply and are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- Requests must be made in writing with by mail, fax of email
- An administrative fee of $10.00 per order may apply.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing of requests.
- For urgent requests (within 3 business days), add 100% to regular reproduction fees
- Discounts available for orders of 10 or more.
- All fees are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Fees do not include applicable taxes.
- All sales are final.
- Material shall be reproduced in its entirety and not be retouched, obscured or altered in any way which could affect its historical or artistic integrity, unless approved in advance in writing by the Curator of the Museum
- The BC Sports Hall of Fame and Museum has the right to deny or restrain usage of material from its collections.
Please contact our curator, Jason Beck to schedule an appointment at (604) 687-5520 or email email@example.com